Peraco and its staff have a very strong history of successfully remediating contaminated sites. With over 35 years’ experience in the development and implementation of Remediation Action Plans Peraco staff are well placed to assist their clients in executing remediation projects not only in the most cost-effective manner but also with absolute confidence in outcomes.
Peraco has thorough understanding of the inter-relationship between the five core stages of a Remediation Project:
- Data Gathering (the Foundation of a Remediation Project) – the core to remediation is understanding the need for timely, accurate and relevant data on the contaminated site
- Goal Setting – the early establishment and negotiation of site specific remediation goals, be they EPA (Auditor) or risk driven, is critical before embarking any further on the project
- Technology Selection – no two projects are the same and each situation requires site specific assessment of best technology to apply, eliminate costly trial-and-error programs by executing well developed pilot tests and feasibility studies
- Execution – more than 60-70% of the total cost of most remediation projects is in execution and this is where careful attention to detail can save not only significant cost but drastically reduce time
- Closure – apply the truism that no remediation project should commence unless the point at which it is to cease is known (be that asymptotic outcomes or point validation) – define closure before you start